Regional Resource Partners
KCnext collaborates with a number of regional small business and service-provider organizations that support the tech industry in an effort to grow our ecosystem for innovation.
- Enterprise Center of Johnson County: Business incubator that provides business consulting, advisory services, financing resources and office space to accelerate the success of high-growth companies in the tech sector.
- The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce: Supports small businesses and entrepreneurs located in the greater Kansas City region.
- Kansas Small Business Development Center: Its goal is to grow entrepreneurs by assisting established firms, growth companies and start-up enterprises find appropriate resources to support business development.
- Kauffman Foundation: Dedicated to advancing and establishing global entrepreneurs through educational programs like FastTrac – its internationally acclaimed entrepreneurship learning program.
- KC Hub: Focused on developing an innovation ecosystem in the KC region through an online portal that connects innovators with motivated funders.
- KC IT Professionals (KCITP): Online networking community with 4,000 tech/IT professionals.
- KCSourceLink: Resources for entrepreneurs in a variety of industries, including tech, to start or expand their businesses.
- Mizzou Center: Supports entrepreneurs, start-up and existing businesses and organizations by providing co-location opportunities with the University of Missouri’s strategic research, innovation, technical and workforce development assets.
- New Landings: Specializes in career transition and professional development in tech/IT and other industries.
- OfficePort KC: An early-stage business incubator that supports tech innovators and entrepreneurs. Recently wired with XX fiber, making it the fastest building in downtown Kansas City.
- PIPELINE Innovators: Entrepreneurial business mentorship program that combines business building services with venture capital investors to nurture the KC region’s next generation of tech innovators.
- Silicon Prairie News: This is the Midwest region’s news source for technology that highlights innovative companies, entrepreneurial activity and the latest pioneering technologies companies can utilize to accelerate their business.
- Social Media Club of Kansas City: The Kansas City region’s official chapter of the national Social Media Club. It contains more than 3,000 members.
- Think Big Partners: An early-stage business incubator, start-up accelerator and mentorship-based collaborative network that supports tech innovators and entrepreneurs.
- The University of Kansas Center for Technology Commercialization: Supports technology commercialization in tech/IT and other industries.
- The University of Missouri Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC): Provides counseling, expertise and education to entrepreneurs in tech/IT and other industries.